- Questions? Contact the Engineering Advancement Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (734) 647-7040.
- To reach the Engineering Advancement Ticketing System (EATS), click here.
Office of Advancement Mission
The Office of Advancement works to establish, build and foster quality relationships that generate resources to achieve Michigan Engineering objectives.
Advancement offices are located in the Robert H. Lurie Engineering Center on North Campus and include the following:
- Annual Giving
- Gift Processing and Data Reporting
- Leadership Gifts
- Planned Giving
- Principal Gifts and Administration
- Regional Development Programs
Michigan Engineering Office of Advancement